View Profile ashett

14 Movie Reviews

Very well animated. I enjoyed it.

Irritating.

Blackleads voice pisses me off.

Why did you stop making these!?

I am showing this to all my friends and stuff, they think that more will be coming out! You should make more!

7 Game Reviews

I loved it.

Maybe some better music, more enemies, and increased fire rate, this would be a great game.

Meh

I didn't really enjoy some of the artwork. It seems like a lot of it was thrown in there to take up apace.

ForNoReason responds:

Thanks for the review

Great

I always liked rhythm games. :D

63 Audio Reviews

I don't know why, but that intro heavily reminds me of Mass Effect. It has the futuristic feel to it. It kinda gets detuned in the buildup, but that adds slightly to its charm. This is a very complex sound. I love how bouncy this is. The wubs that sound like scratches aren't really loud enough and they sound kind of out of place so I deducted a star. Everything else is magnificent, great work.

DjAbbic responds:

Yeah, it probably sounds that way due to the atmospheric stuff I added to it (reverb and whatnot), but now that you mention it, I can picture this with ME.

And you're right. Those wubs aren't that great now that I listen to them closer. I'll work on that in the future.

Thanks a lot for the honest review, and I'm glad you enjoyed it.

God I love your style.

Could use some work on the chords, they sound a bit too offbeat.

3 Art Reviews

its ok.

Were you going for a evil guy? Maybe give him a more EVIL outfit.

sirhenrystudios responds:

hes not evil actually, he is good at heart. The events that take place during magnetic death will explain how henry got to be like this...

uhmm

Is it alright if I dont like it?

Death responds:

it's fine......?

ugh.

I wanna touch him in ways. Wanna get you scouted.

SqueezyLemon responds:

I think alot of people would like to touch him if I was scouted.
LETS DO THAT.

Do not delude yourself, thou wretched fool! AKA "_Buxom" https://soundcloud.com/profoundsownd

Devn @ashett